With AscendEX, EasyFi has launched a pre-staking program
With effect from 20th May 2021 at 1930H IST / 1400H UTC, AscendEX (formerly BitMax) will introduce a $EZ Pre-staking scheme.
Users can stake their $EZ tokens and farm them directly on the exchange with this software. The goal of the initiative is to remove 100,000 $EZ tokens from the current EZ circulation supply.
Under the pre-staking program on AscendEX:
- Users will be required to lock up tokens in order to earn rewards.
- Users have the flexibility to unstake anytime.
- There is a regular unbonding period of 7 days
- Instant unbonding, that allows users to claim back staked tokens immediately, can be done at a small price.
- The estimate APR is 25%
- Total Duration of this program is 90 days from the start date and time.
About EasyFi Network
EasyFi describes itself as a universal layer 2 lending protocol built for DeFi focused on scalability, composability, and adoption. It has been designed as an open network infrastructure to run on public networks to facilitate an end to end lending & borrowing of digital assets and related financial products.