STAFI, THE FIRST DEFI PROTOCOL TO UNLOCK LIQUIDITY OF STAKED ASSETS PARTNERS WITH EASYFI
EasyFi announced a partnership with StaFi, the first DeFi protocol to reveal staked asset’s liquidity. This collaboration will create new collateral markets for the EasyFi lending protocol with multiple rToken, for example. rFIS, rETH, rATOM, and others as a guarantee.
The introduction of these new EasyFi loan resources will add tremendous value to the Layer 2 DeFi community. Having rTokens as collateral for the EasyFi Network opens the door to new cash flows and unlock the true potential of derivatives wagered in Layer 2 money markets.
With this integration, EasyFi Network will be the first lending protocol in Matic Network and any Layer 2 network to list derivatives of shares of assets staked as collateral.
rTokens are derived tokens that users receive when Staking PoS (Proof of Stake) tokens on StaFi smart contracts. For every POS token staked, users receive the same amount of rToken in return, e.g. rXTZ means XTZ is staked. With an rToken, users can receive rewards for participation and access their liquidity through trading. The corresponding amount of tokens staked can also be Redeemed at any time.
What does EasyFi do in this mix?
EasyFi expanded its “DoMoreWithDeFi” initiative to include money markets entry for derivatives Staked on EasyFi Network’s Layer 2 DeFi Lending Protocol.
SOME EASYFI UPCOMING PLANS FOR STAGE 2.0
- rTokens printed on the StaFi network are listed in the V1 Protocol procurement markets. Check Here
2. rToken holders can deliver them to the respective token markets and thus generate returns.
3. With the delivery of rTokens, EasyFi users can borrow from the stablecoin markets.
BASIC PRINCIPLES OF LIQUID STAKING.
Liquid staking often refers to tokenization in some way
• The Proof of Stake consensus requires users to leverage their digital assets to receive rewards to secure a core network.
• Most of these protocols have long wait times before users can check out their shared assets.
• This makes the assets unavailable for other ways to obtain better returns. To access other similar programs, the user must retrieve the asset and then connect to the other application program.
• DeFi has unlocked this locked liquidity by tokenizing these staked assets in the form of staked derivatives.
• This fractional derivative can be included in other protocols for other forms of performance, for example. A security to lend — liquefy stock assets.
• Holders of these equity derivatives can manage their positions more easily and flexibly.
• It’s like putting your shares elsewhere and earning your shares while taking advantage of other benefits.
STAFI AND EASYFI PARTNERSHIP
Speaking about this partnership, Ankitt Gaur, Founder and CEO of EasyFi Network, said with excitement that they will work with StaFi to provide rToken as new security for the EasyFi lending platform. There is absolute confidence that the collaboration will help unlock staked asset’s true potential through the new stake derivatives markets.
StaFi looks forward to working with Easyfi to integrate the new reward generating company rToken into the Easyfi ecosystem and enable users who own any reward-generating tokens to use them. Guarantee to receive a loan from easyfi. There will be great synergies between Easyfi and StaFi shortly.
StaFi is the first DeFi protocol that shows the liquidity of staked assets. Users can stake PoS tokens through StaFi in exchange for rTokens that are available for trading while continuing to earn staking rewards.
For information visit:
EasyFi Network - Medium
We are thrilled to inform all our users that the Liquidation module is NOW LIVE on the EasyFi App - as on Monday, 14th…