EASYFI PARTNERS WITH EPNS TO PROVIDE PROTOCOL USERS WITH SMART NOTIFICATIONS
Users of EasyFi can set up push alerts for a variety of in-app activities and transactions.
EasyFi is constantly working to improve and simplify the user experience on the EasyFi App. It is expected that the push notification service on EasyFi will enable users to automate notifications for timely intimations on their account status, similar to the earlier update on EasyFi smart contract automation.
Users will be able to subscribe to a variety of alerts as a result of this collaboration, including:
· Risk of liquidation
· Decline in health factor of their loans
· New assets becoming available for borrowing
· Periodic updates on accrued unclaimed rewards
Summary of the Collaboration
The EPNS and EasyFi teams will customize the EPNS protocol to satisfy the demands of lenders and borrowers for push notifications.
Here’s what this collaboration will entail:
· EPNS will provide a channel specifically for EasyFi.
· EasyFi customers may subscribe to the EasyFi channel to receive personalized wallet notifications.
· All data notifications will be sent directly to EasyFi user wallets via EPNS.
· EPNS channels and users can tailor their notification settings to meet their specific data notification needs.
· The cooperation will also look into any other potential push notification demands that the lending platforms’ users may have.
· EasyFi will also collaborate closely with EPNS to develop additional messaging channels to address the changing demands of push notifications.
About Ethereum Push Notification Service
EPNS is a decentralized notification system that allows users to receive notifications via their wallet addresses. Any dApp, service, or smart contract can utilize the protocol to provide platform-agnostic alerts to users (mobile, tablet, web, user wallets, etc).
EasyFi is a scalability, composability, and adoption-focused universal layer 2 lending protocol designed for DeFi. It was created as an open and inclusive financial network architecture that runs on public networks and allows for end-to-end lending and borrowing of digital assets and related financial products. EasyFi is based on the principles of permissionless networks and smart contract automation.