EasyFi and Injective Protocol Launch Layer-2 Decentralized Derivatives Lending Markets
To open a new range of tokenized stocks, derivative assets, and tokenized commodities as collateral markets on EasyFi, Injective Protocol has joined the Layer 2 DeFi lending ecosystem.
The Injective ecosystem is a robust, highly parameterizable DeFi protocol that allows traders to trade a variety of derivatives such as CFDs, perpetual swaps, and more.
These assets in scope will be added to our Synthetic Assets Collateral Markets on https://app.easyfi.network/#/lending/dashboard
The following are the areas where we will be collaborating:
- With Injective Protocol’s tokenized derivatives as collateral markets, EasyFi will be introducing new markets to the lending module of the App.
- EasyFi will collaborate with Injective’s exchange ecosystem to list derivative assets focused on stocks (Stock Futures).
- Stock futures for Amazon, Tesla, GameStop, and Twitter are currently available on Injective Exchange.
- EasyFi and Injective will work together to add the above assets’ derivatives to EasyFi as collaterals.
- Users who own these stock futures derivative tokens will contribute liquidity to EasyFi’s lending protocol’s supply side and borrow assets from the borrow side.
- The collateralization ratios for each tokenized stock derivative will be determined soon and announced via the various channels.
About Injective Protocol
The Injective Protocol is the first universal DeFi protocol for cross-chain derivatives trading across a wide range of financial products, allowing anyone to create and trade on markets of their choosing without requiring permission, while also earning liquidity mining rewards for network participation. The Protocol’s Injective Chain is a decentralized sidechain relayer network that functions as a layer-2 derivatives platform, trade execution coordinator (TEC), and decentralized orderbook. Tendermint is at the heart of the consensus.
INJ is Injective Protocol’s native token. Injective Protocol (INJ) tokens have a total supply of 100,000,000. On the market today, there are approximately 16,055,554 INJ tokens in circulation (as of April 1, 2021). INJ is used by both makers and takers to pay transaction fees, allowing the platform to remain decentralized. According to the official INJ white paper, necessary inflation of 7% is needed at the launch of INJ tokens in order for nodes to be incentivized to validate blockchain transactions. This rate of inflation would steadily decrease over time, eventually reaching 2%.
Easyfi is a universal layer 2 lending protocol built for defi focused on scalability, composability, and adoption. It has been designed as an open and inclusive financial network infrastructure to run on public networks to facilitate end-to-end lending & borrowing of digital assets and related financial products. Easyfi is being built upon the ethos of permission-less networks & automation of smart contracts.