Bifrost Dapp launched BNC record query function
On July 31, Bifrost records inquiry became available, with BNC awards information available at apps.vtoken.io. This week, BNC is anticipated to be released on-chain. Bifrost will go live in five phases, according to the roadmap, and when the BNC distribution is complete, the following processes will take place in order through Runtime on-chain upgrades.
1. The Council Committee’s Deployment
2. Make Democracy Referendum Governance a Reality
3. Put the Technical Committee module in place.
4. Name the first members of the Technical Committee and the Council.
5. Begin the governance phase of the POA
6. Uninstall Sudo Super Admin
7. Open referendum transfers with vsKSM and vsBond.
8. Implement the SALP protocol.
9. The BNC initiates a transfer proposal and enters a referendum.
Bifrost is the Polkadot Ecological DeFi fundamental protocol and it is dedicated to establishing a liquidity infrastructure for staked assets. Bifrost released the vToken for Staking and Polkadot Parachain Slot variants (Crowdloan). It has raised $2.15 million from the NGC, SNZ, DFG, CMS, and other institutions, as well as a Web3 Foundation Grant. It’s also a part of the Web3 Bootcamp and the Substrate Builders Program.