Announcing the integration of EASY on the Binance Bridge
We are proud to announce that $EASY is now live on the Binance Bridge for enabling EASY token transfers directly between Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
This comes ahead of the full integration of our protocol on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) and is in line with our earlier update on the same subject.
This means that Binance Bridge will now support EASY apart from 35 other popular digital assets for interchain transfers.
This also indicates that EASY is now fully integrated and deployed on the BEP20 Token Standards apart from being an ERC20 token.
The Binance Bridge integration completes two of the three objectives we started off with on our mission to expand to Binance Smart Chain.
✅ BSC Bridge integration, and
✅ EASY Token Deployment on BSC under BEP20 standards
The final step will be the full integration of our protocol on BSC.
Please note the $EASY Contract address on BSC is: 0x7C17c8bED8d14bAccE824D020f994F4880D6Ab3B
Refer the BSC Scan Link for further info: https://bscscan.com/token/0x7C17c8bED8d14bAccE824D020f994F4880D6Ab3B
The Binance Bridge Project aims to:
- increase interoperability between different blockchains
- allow a digital asset owner to convert their crypto assets into (and back from) Binance Smart Chain wrapped tokens.
2 Ways to Transfer EASY to Binance Smart Chain
1. Using the Binance.com Exchange Route
EASY has been listed on Binance since October 2020. This means that those who own EASY tokens on Ethereum network can use the normal ERC20 wallet route to transfer money to or buy EASY on Binance exchange.
The User can go to Fiat and Spot wallet; select Deposit or Withdraw; and then select the Crypto on the window.
EASY has now been fully integrated on Binance.com as well with the option to use the BSC network shown on the right hand side. For a given wallet, both BEP20 and ERC20 will bear the same receiving address, thereby strengthening its compatibility while existing on a separate chain.
2. Using the Binance Bridge
- Install your extension wallet; it can be Binance Extension Wallet or MetaMask
- Go to https://www.binance.org/en/bridge
- The V2 version is selected by default, if not, please change the selection to V2 (top right)
4. Click on “Connect Wallet” — select your choice of wallet
5. Once you finish unlocking your wallet, you can see your address at the “destination” box.
6. Select EASY on the Asset Drop Down
7. The “From” and “To” network types (Ethereum → Binance Smart Chain) will be selected by default. You can also move it the other way round.
8. Enter the Amount, enter your destination address and then click Next
- Daily limit per address is 5,924.17 EASY
- The minimum amount per transaction is 2.314 EASY
- The maximum amount per transaction is 500 EASY
- ZERO gas fees for a short period of time on transfers to BSC beginning 25/March
How does the Bridge Integration help?
The BSC bridge integration with EasyFi will help in the following manner:
- It will help to bridge liquidity between our protocols on Polygon, Ethereum and Binance Smart Chain.
- The integration will allow seamless conduit of EASY in and out of the Ethereum and Binance smart chain ecosystems.
- Usage of EasyFi’s staking, farming and lending programs will become effortless and seamless.
- Open opportunities for EASY token holders on the growing ecosystem on Binance Smart Chain.
Stay tuned for more updates on these soon!
To learn more about $EASY and EasyFi, please go through our whitepaper and other articles on this publication.